Tips for finding a realtor
Online Reviews from third party sites should be a key component when you are researching the background of a realtor! A referral from a friend or family is good but that is sort of like a college admission officer asking a parent if Johnny should be admitted to Harvard…. FOLLOW THE MANTRA – TRUST, BUT VERIFY.
Your Real Estate Professional should be:
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting your transaction.
- Effective in multi-party, face-to-face negotiations.
- Highly-trained, with access to programs for continued learning and additional certifications.
- Resourceful in attracting the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
- Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
- Assisted by a fully-staffed marketing department.
- Supported by professional legal counsel.